Sun-Thu, 5:30pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 5:30pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Eighth Ave.; A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Houston St. to 23rd St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Sueños chef Sue Torres has opened a home-style Mexican restaurant that includes a takeout-only taquería, where she unleashes a full roster of Mexican street food. Look for tacos and tortas, tamales and enchiladas, and the seldom-seen chalupas and sopes. Mango “flowers” get sprinkled with chile, and dessert comes in the form of a multitude of Mexican candies.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up