Sun-Thu, 5:30pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 5:30pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Eighth Ave.; A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Houston St. to 23rd St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Sueños chef Sue Torres has opened a home-style Mexican restaurant that includes a takeout-only taquería, where she unleashes a full roster of Mexican street food. Look for tacos and tortas, tamales and enchiladas, and the seldom-seen chalupas and sopes. Mango “flowers” get sprinkled with chile, and dessert comes in the form of a multitude of Mexican candies.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s