Los Dos Molinos
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Not since Drew flashed Dave has Manhattan witnessed a hotter display than the one at Los Dos Molinos—the Union Square branch of the popular Arizona restaurant. The slow, satisfying burn begins with chips and fiery salsa and continues with familiar but superlative Mexican-American fare. Entrées like irresistibly hot “adovada” pork ribs come with rice and beans, a good homemade flour tortilla, and an apology: “Sorry we do not provide a mild sauce, I do not know how to make ‘mild,’ ” reads the chef’s mission statement.Recommended Dishes
Adovada ribs, $24
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu