LT Bar & Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Fifth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Teen Appeal
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
30th St. to 50th St., Third Ave. to Eighth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Former BLT-er Laurent Tourondel's LT Bar & Grill menu includes big salads, sushi, and a signature burger. The bi-level restaurant holds 150 in all (it's a former bank and onetime laboratory of inventor Nikola Tesla), with bistro-style smoked mirrors and the requisite reclaimed this and that, plus communal tables upstairs.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu