Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
80th St. to 96th St., FDR Drive to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
A well-heeled crosstown cousin of the more casual but spiritually similar Gennaro, which is operated by owner Luca Marcato's best friend, Gennaro Picone. The two worked together at Malvasia, and Luca served as the best man at Gennaro's wedding. Luca is more genteel and sedate (of the restaurants, not the men), with a warm glow about the whole place. What's more, Luca takes reservations, whereas Gennaro is first come, first served. Luca has the better wine list and, food-wise, is both a little more ambitious and a little more expensive.Recommended Dishes
Gnocchi with veal, $16.50; crispy cornish hen, $19
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu