Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.; B, D, E at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Lucky Cheng's is better known for its cross-dressing waitstaff than its cuisine. The restaurant put up a big stink when its chow was awarded a piddling "8" from Zagat. The food, a pan Asian potpourri, is palatable, but it's also incidental. You're only ordering that Pupu Platter for two—no spare ribs here, expect nori tempura salmon rolls, assorted satays and dumplings—to be privy to some tranny 'tude. It was, after all, one of Lucky's "ladies" that made it into the Post for having the bejeezus kicked out of her by the kitchen staff.Extra
All meals are prix-fixe starting at $40.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s