Sun-Wed, noon-1am; Thu, noon-2am; Fri-Sat, noon-2:30am
Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.; A, C, E at Canal St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Keith McNally's shabby-chic bistro opened in 1989—which in hotspot years would, make it like, a hundred. It's mellowed nicely as a no-pretension neighborhood hangout for savory Gallic comfort food and generous cocktails. For many SoHo locals, the velvet-draped doorway, French film posters and menu written on the wall are as homey as their own living rooms. The hammered copper bar seats only seven, but go ahead and wait for a table. After a few of those Vanilla Shantis (Stoli Vanil, Cointreau and fresh citrus juices), you'll be craving their fluffy mashed potatoes, sauteed spinach and steak frites.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu