- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, E at Seventh Ave.
$40-$50 , prix-fixe
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Make sure your flash is properly charged: Last week, Lucky Cheng's owner Hayne Suthon told BlackBook to expect a "massive staff of waitresses, bartenders, hostesses, and yes, managers — all of whom will perform" at the new Times Square-area location, and today, Michael Musto reports that the restaurant and club has soft-opened in all its opulent Boxer Rebellion Gothic funk at 240 West 52nd Street, with hanging paper lanterns, brocaded throw pillows, and lots of red satin. "Its Asian fusion can help clear up gender confusion while causing many a protrusion," he notes, helpfully.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu