Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
42nd St. to 62nd St., Sixth Ave. to Twelfth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The experience at this slightly upscale fast food joint is designed to ensure that you won't linger. In a storefront space reminiscent of a 1960s diner (with red cafeteria trays, seated counter space, bright yellow walls, and yellow and chrome tables), the staff cranks out flavorful quarter-pound patties that taste best when topped with the smokey, in-house Lucky Sauce. (Chili, chopped onions, mushrooms, and jalapenos are also available.) If the well-salted, crispy crinkle-cut fries covered in cheddar cheese leave you with greasy fingers, wet wipes are available upon request so you won't accidentally drop that Styrofoam cup with the black and white milkshake on your way out.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu