Luke's Bar & Grill
Mon-Fri, 11:30am-1am; Sat, 10am-2am; Sun, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
65th St. to 96th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
Families come to this friendly, neighborhoody joint to eat inexpensive pub grub indoors and out. Three large television sets provide entertainment for the kids while you dine at leisure on the likes of Cobb salad, roast chicken, or super-juicy burgers. Come on the early side, though, before the singles-oriented bar set arrives.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—4 p.m.
Reservations are only accepted for groups of four or more.
Kitchen closes one hour before closing time.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month