Luke's Bar & Grill
Mon-Fri, 11:30am-1am; Sat, 10am-2am; Sun, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
65th St. to 96th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
Families come to this friendly, neighborhoody joint to eat inexpensive pub grub indoors and out. Three large television sets provide entertainment for the kids while you dine at leisure on the likes of Cobb salad, roast chicken, or super-juicy burgers. Come on the early side, though, before the singles-oriented bar set arrives.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—4 p.m.
Reservations are only accepted for groups of four or more.
Kitchen closes one hour before closing time.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu