- READER REVIEWS
- Online Ordering
Finance guy Luke Holden claims that since he’s getting his lobsters straight from his dad’s business, Portland Shellfish, he can afford to stuff them with more meat than other places in town do, with none of the filler, and still keep prices at $15 for a four-ounce roll. Add to that fact the lobsters are trapped according to Maine’s strict sustainability standards and travel from trap to bun relatively quickly (one and a half to three days, Holden’s partner Ben Conniff tells us).
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama