- READER REVIEWS
- Online Ordering
Finance guy Luke Holden claims that since he’s getting his lobsters straight from his dad’s business, Portland Shellfish, he can afford to stuff them with more meat than other places in town do, with none of the filler, and still keep prices at $15 for a four-ounce roll. Add to that fact the lobsters are trapped according to Maine’s strict sustainability standards and travel from trap to bun relatively quickly (one and a half to three days, Holden’s partner Ben Conniff tells us).
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More