- READER REVIEWS
- Online Ordering
Finance guy Luke Holden claims that since he’s getting his lobsters straight from his dad’s business, Portland Shellfish, he can afford to stuff them with more meat than other places in town do, with none of the filler, and still keep prices at $15 for a four-ounce roll. Add to that fact the lobsters are trapped according to Maine’s strict sustainability standards and travel from trap to bun relatively quickly (one and a half to three days, Holden’s partner Ben Conniff tells us).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu