Sun-Thu, 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
72nd St. to 92nd St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
Finance guy Luke Holden claims that since he’s getting his lobsters straight from his dad’s business, Portland Shellfish, he can afford to stuff them with more meat than other places in town do, with none of the filler, and still keep prices at $15 for a four-ounce roll, and $8 for a two-ouncer. Add to that fact the lobsters are trapped according to Maine’s strict sustainability standards and travel from trap to bun relatively quickly (one and a half to three days, Holden’s partner Ben Conniff tells us).Recommended Dishes
Lobster roll, $15
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu