Sun-Thu, 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
72nd St. to 92nd St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
Finance guy Luke Holden claims that since he’s getting his lobsters straight from his dad’s business, Portland Shellfish, he can afford to stuff them with more meat than other places in town do, with none of the filler, and still keep prices at $15 for a four-ounce roll, and $8 for a two-ouncer. Add to that fact the lobsters are trapped according to Maine’s strict sustainability standards and travel from trap to bun relatively quickly (one and a half to three days, Holden’s partner Ben Conniff tells us).Recommended Dishes
Lobster roll, $15
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages