Sun-Thu, 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
72nd St. to 92nd St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
Finance guy Luke Holden claims that since he’s getting his lobsters straight from his dad’s business, Portland Shellfish, he can afford to stuff them with more meat than other places in town do, with none of the filler, and still keep prices at $15 for a four-ounce roll, and $8 for a two-ouncer. Add to that fact the lobsters are trapped according to Maine’s strict sustainability standards and travel from trap to bun relatively quickly (one and a half to three days, Holden’s partner Ben Conniff tells us).Recommended Dishes
Lobster roll, $15
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic