Lunchbox Food Co.
This venue is closed.
Despite the gleaming angular facade, terrazzo floor, and vinyl booths, Lunchbox is a diner in only the most abstract sense. If chocolate-truffle lollipops aren't enough of a clue that you haven't landed at Mel's, then check out the French sea salt on the tables. Need further proof? How about the organic beef in the terrific burger, homemade doughnuts, and old-fashioned bagels in iconoclastic flavors like Parmesan?
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu