- READER REVIEWS
Lundy's Times Square
This venue is closed.
The legendary fish emporium has taken over three floors of prime Times Square real estate as spacious as the Brooklyn location. It's good news for theatergoers, tourists, and anybody in the mood for a classic Lundy's shore dinner (including chowder, a whole steamed lobster, and a half grilled chicken) but not a trip to the shore.Recommended Dishes
Seafood Newburg, $24.95; shrimp scampi, $22.95.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight