- READER REVIEWS
Lundy's Times Square
This venue is closed.
The legendary fish emporium has taken over three floors of prime Times Square real estate as spacious as the Brooklyn location. It's good news for theatergoers, tourists, and anybody in the mood for a classic Lundy's shore dinner (including chowder, a whole steamed lobster, and a half grilled chicken) but not a trip to the shore.Recommended Dishes
Seafood Newburg, $24.95; shrimp scampi, $22.95.
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho