- READER REVIEWS
Lundy's Times Square
This venue is closed.
The legendary fish emporium has taken over three floors of prime Times Square real estate as spacious as the Brooklyn location. It's good news for theatergoers, tourists, and anybody in the mood for a classic Lundy's shore dinner (including chowder, a whole steamed lobster, and a half grilled chicken) but not a trip to the shore.Recommended Dishes
Seafood Newburg, $24.95; shrimp scampi, $22.95.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu