- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
This venue is closed.
Plush velvet couches and candles abound at this upscale Tribeca lounge. The menu is short and sweet, representing the five basic food groups of lounge dining: crisp calamari, spring rolls, quesadillas, beer-battered chicken, and macaroni and cheese.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu