Coal-burning ovens are hot commodities for pizza makers. The only way to get one is to inherit it—which is what Charles LoPresto has done at Luzzo’s, his new East Village restaurant. Exceedingly thin and crisp, minimally slicked with a sweet and tangy tomato sauce, the pizzas don’t disappoint—and neither do the friendly service and the calm, anti-sceney ambience.
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes