Ma*ya Hurapan Kitchen
This venue is closed.
Taweewat Hurapan, formerly of Rain and Rain East, took over the kitchen of this pre-existing Thai restaurant, which was renamed Ma*ya Hurapan Kitchen. The menu is mostly Thai, with a soupçon of Malaysian.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu