Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.; B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Canal St. to 12th St., Ave. A to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Delicatessen has finally opened its long-awaited macaroni-and-cheese annex, Macbar. Deli’s chef, Michael Ferraro, has created a dozen varieties of gourmet mac 'n' cheese — everything from “mac stroganoff” to “mac lobsta” to “Mayan chipotle.” No bacon-wrapped–macaroni fritters on a stick, as we predicted, but there is a carbonara variety. The joint only seats ten, so the focus will be on takeout and delivery. Of course, the Delicatessen team has gotten some trendy types involved: Vans is outfitting servers with custom shoes, and medium and large orders come in colorful macaroni-shaped plastic bowls by package designer Ron Lerner.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s