- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Full Bar
23rd St. to 34th St., York Ave. to Eighth Ave.
This venue is closed.
This stylishly streamlined restaurant serves homemade pasta, risotti, and thin-crust pizzas that emerge from a wood-burning oven built into a spectacular flagstone wall. The soaring space's other focal point is the large-screen TV, which is regularly tuned to European soccer broadcasts.Prix-Fixe Menu
Lasagna with veal and beef ragu, $17
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu