Nearby Subway Stops
G at Classon Ave.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Hot Spot
- Full Bar
Fulton St. to Flushing Ave., Classon Ave. to Flatbush Ave.
This venue is closed.
Maggie Brown has become a favorite of Pratt students and Clinton Hill locals who queue up to drink at the small bar or pick from an equally compact, bistro-influenced menu. With distressed tin panels on the exterior and vintage kitsch wallpaper inside, the restaurant smacks of earlier days on Williamsburg and Smith Street, and its cuisine has a familiar aspect as well. (While the dishes offer appealing ingredients and flavors, too often the preparations are imbalanced.) The Southern fried chicken, which comes with collard greens, mashed potatoes and a healthy dose of gravy, delivers on the comfort that the setting advertises.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
No delivery during brunch
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu