- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 10:30am-9pm (deli); 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-9pm (dining room)
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The company that provides sushi to Whole Foods launches its first in a planned chain of fast-casual restaurants. There's a grab-and-go “deli” up front where you can purchase sushi, and a restaurant in the back; chef Takao Iinuma is a Morimoto protégé. Up front, you can build your own bento box (choose from antipasti-esque “sozai” such as tofu caprese and shrimp-tempura ramen, and entrées such as grilled salmon and barbecue pork).
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?