Make My Cake
Mon, 8am-8pm; Tue-Thu, 8am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 8am-10pm; Sun, 9am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 116th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Private Dining/Party Space
- No Alcohol
A popular Harlem cake bakery expands by opening a 30-seat dessert cafe.Extra
The newest cake here is half red velvet, half buttercream. One moist, rich slice, at $5.50, will put you in sugar heaven for half a day.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s