Make My Cake
Mon, 8am-8pm; Tue-Thu, 8am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 8am-10pm; Sun, 9am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 116th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Private Dining/Party Space
- No Alcohol
A popular Harlem cake bakery expands by opening a 30-seat dessert cafe.Extra
The newest cake here is half red velvet, half buttercream. One moist, rich slice, at $5.50, will put you in sugar heaven for half a day.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu