Make My Cake
Mon, 8am-8pm; Tue-Thu, 8am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 8am-10pm; Sun, 9am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 116th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Private Dining/Party Space
- No Alcohol
A popular Harlem cake bakery expands by opening a 30-seat dessert cafe.Extra
The newest cake here is half red velvet, half buttercream. One moist, rich slice, at $5.50, will put you in sugar heaven for half a day.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More