- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
30th St. to 50th St., Broadway to Twelfth Ave.
This venue is closed.
This slender nook of a dining room radiates a welcoming spirit that extends to the heaping platters of food from Trinidad and Tobago—island standards like roti, braised oxtails, and stewed chicken, served with sides like creamy callaloo and dense macaroni pie.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu