- READER REVIEWS
Mama's Food Shop
Nearby Subway Stops
J, M at Hewes St.
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The Brooklyn sister to the popular East Village comfort-food spot boasts the same fried chicken and bacon-wrapped meatloaf. Only here, the cozy corner spot is more conducive to eating than that of the original.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu