- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
With over 200 locations in North America as well as franchises in Guam, Korea and Japan, Manchu Wok is thriving on its philosophy of inexpensive Chinese fare in a fast-food setting. Although the chain has some stand-alone, eat-in restaurants, most Woks are straightforward mall or airport food court affairs with limited seating and a cafeteria atmosphere, much like the sole Manhattan outpost nestled underground in Rockefeller Center. The small, bustling eatery's Americanized menu is sparse and comprised of largely familiar offerings like the ubiquitous General Tso's chicken and sweet and sour pork paired with, of course, fried rice. But the company's quick, economical approach to Chinese cuisine seems to work for its busy lunchtime crowd.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s