- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
With over 200 locations in North America as well as franchises in Guam, Korea and Japan, Manchu Wok is thriving on its philosophy of inexpensive Chinese fare in a fast-food setting. Although the chain has some stand-alone, eat-in restaurants, most Woks are straightforward mall or airport food court affairs with limited seating and a cafeteria atmosphere, much like the sole Manhattan outpost nestled underground in Rockefeller Center. The small, bustling eatery's Americanized menu is sparse and comprised of largely familiar offerings like the ubiquitous General Tso's chicken and sweet and sour pork paired with, of course, fried rice. But the company's quick, economical approach to Chinese cuisine seems to work for its busy lunchtime crowd.
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic
- Here’s Your Last-Minute Guide to Celebrating Cinco de Mayo