- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
With over 200 locations in North America as well as franchises in Guam, Korea and Japan, Manchu Wok is thriving on its philosophy of inexpensive Chinese fare in a fast-food setting. Although the chain has some stand-alone, eat-in restaurants, most Woks are straightforward mall or airport food court affairs with limited seating and a cafeteria atmosphere, much like the sole Manhattan outpost nestled underground in Rockefeller Center. The small, bustling eatery's Americanized menu is sparse and comprised of largely familiar offerings like the ubiquitous General Tso's chicken and sweet and sour pork paired with, of course, fried rice. But the company's quick, economical approach to Chinese cuisine seems to work for its busy lunchtime crowd.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu