Mandler's: The Original Sausage Co.
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
7th St. to 27th St., First Ave. to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
The sausages at this spiffy Union Square shop are swaddled in custom-made rolls and topped with everything from jalapeños to horseradish mustard. In addition to the traditional wurst—knocks, brats, what have you—Mandler’s sells veggie and poultry versions, some available sans bun as “healthy plates” with salad. Can't decide? Get the Mandler's Mix, a chopped sampling stuffed inside a pita.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu