- READER REVIEWS
Mandoo Bar (NYU)
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-10:30pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-11:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
4th St. to 16th St., Third Ave. to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Like its casual midtown sibling, the bi-level Greenwich Village Mandoo Bar offers a choice of ten variously filled boiled or fried Korean dumplings. There's room here for a bar, too, and a menu that features the oxymoronic "New York-style soy cheesecake."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu