Mon-Fri, 7am-9pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Battery Park to 35th St., Lexington Ave. to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
After more than 20 years of catching trends and catering to the ever-broadening tastes of its jaded lunch clientele, Mangia is returning to its rustic Italian roots, focusing on à la minute preparations like pear tricolor salad and grilled Norweigan salmon. The 23rd St. branch aspires to ease lunchtime logjams and truly live up to the “café al volo” credo—eat and fly.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu