Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm; Sat, 8am-4pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
48th St. to 64th St., Third Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
For more than 20 years, Mangia has been catering to the ever-broadening tastes of its jaded lunch clientele. It has returned to its rustic Italian roots, focusing on a la minute preparations like grilled Norwegian salmon, pear tricolor salad, and spaghetti chitarra.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl