Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm; Sat, 8am-4pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
48th St. to 64th St., Third Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
For more than 20 years, Mangia has been catering to the ever-broadening tastes of its jaded lunch clientele. It has returned to its rustic Italian roots, focusing on a la minute preparations like grilled Norwegian salmon, pear tricolor salad, and spaghetti chitarra.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member