Mon-Fri, 11:30am-4:30pm and 5pm-10pm; Sat-Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Piedmontese mega-market Eataly opens its first North American branch in conjunction with Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich. The multi-floor, multi-restaurant culinary behemoth will include separate mini-restaurants devoted to meat, fish, vegetables, pasta and pizza, panini, espresso, gelato, salumi, cheeses — plus a rooftop brewpub. Batali will design the menus for each sub-venue, his first foray into menu design since Otto.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl