Mon-Fri, 11:30am-4:30pm and 5pm-10pm; Sat-Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Piedmontese mega-market Eataly opens its first North American branch in conjunction with Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich. The multi-floor, multi-restaurant culinary behemoth will include separate mini-restaurants devoted to meat, fish, vegetables, pasta and pizza, panini, espresso, gelato, salumi, cheeses plus a rooftop brewpub. Batali will design the menus for each sub-venue, his first foray into menu design since Otto.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda βFinally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight