This venue is closed.
The Union Square coffeehouse Java N Jazz may be gone, but its quirky spirit lives on in the curry-perfumed midst of Little India, where its hospitable owners have relocated. A new Southern menu teems with cajun and creole dishes but still serves up comfort-food classics like meat loaf and macaroni and cheese.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu