- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Marble Lane, in the Dream Downtown, has steakhouse-classic tufted leather booths, which are lightened by elements like potted trees and baubles suspended from
the ceiling for a sleek effect. The menu, by former Top Chef Manuel
Treviño, riffs on steakhouse classics and roves across global beefy
traditions. You'll find everything from an "L.E.S. Romanian skirt
steak" to the chef's take on carne asada.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu