This venue is closed.
A not-so-subtle Two Boots knockoff right down to the cornmeal crust, spicy tomato sauce, and crayfish toppings, but who cares? This festive little joint's pies are light; the crust is crisp and toppings like andouille and tasso add Cajun kick. And they didn't even call it Famous Original Two Boots.Recommended Dishes
Mardigras Pizza, $18.50
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu