This venue is closed.
A not-so-subtle Two Boots knockoff right down to the cornmeal crust, spicy tomato sauce, and crayfish toppings, but who cares? This festive little joint's pies are light; the crust is crisp and toppings like andouille and tasso add Cajun kick. And they didn't even call it Famous Original Two Boots.Recommended Dishes
Mardigras Pizza, $18.50
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight