Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
47nd St. to 56th St., Seventh Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
A can’t-go-wrong choice for theater-district Italian trattoria dining, Maria Pia excels with homemade hearty pastas like cavatelli Bolognese and satisfying entrées like grilled Atlantic salmon. The three-course $26.95 prix fixe menu is available seven days a week.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu