Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 14th St.; A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
Little W. 12th St. to 26th St., Fifth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Ooooh, baby! Do they got attitude. But ooooh, baby! Do they got fried chicken and ribs to die for, pepper-pot soup worth slurping all over your tie, the only fried green tomatoes to ever convince a Yankee why they’re worth craving, the most potent, puckering margarita in town, and a red-velvet cake that provides a sugar rush so intense you shouldn’t leave the place unescorted.Happy Hour
Mon.—Fri., 4:30 p.m.—7 p.m.; half-price cocktailsRecommended Dishes
Jerk chicken, $19; stuffed smothered pork chops, $22; oxtail with rice and peas, $18
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu