Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 14th St.; A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
Little W. 12th St. to 26th St., Fifth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Ooooh, baby! Do they got attitude. But ooooh, baby! Do they got fried chicken and ribs to die for, pepper-pot soup worth slurping all over your tie, the only fried green tomatoes to ever convince a Yankee why they’re worth craving, the most potent, puckering margarita in town, and a red-velvet cake that provides a sugar rush so intense you shouldn’t leave the place unescorted.Happy Hour
Mon.—Fri., 4:30 p.m.—7 p.m.; half-price cocktailsRecommended Dishes
Jerk chicken, $19; stuffed smothered pork chops, $22; oxtail with rice and peas, $18
Best of New York Awards
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White