Sun-Thu, noon-3am; Fri-Sat, noon-5am
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
Canal St. to 14th St., Broadway to Hudson St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The intersection of MacDougal and Bleecker Streets has long been a microhub for Indian fast food, with one storefront metamorphosing from Indian Bread Co. to Aamchi Pao and then, a year and a half ago, to its current incarnation, where Mumbai-bred owner Hemant Phul takes inspiration from his hometown’s Bollywood industry. One wall is accented with slick pink swirls and lighting is kept nightclub-dim, even during the day. North Indian street-food snacks bear movie-biz monikers—a spicy lamb kebab is “Critics Choice,” while a roll-up of eggs, onions, and peppers is dubbed “Super Hit.”
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s