Sun-Thu, noon-3am; Fri-Sat, noon-5am
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
Canal St. to 14th St., Broadway to Hudson St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The intersection of MacDougal and Bleecker Streets has long been a microhub for Indian fast food, with one storefront metamorphosing from Indian Bread Co. to Aamchi Pao and then, a year and a half ago, to its current incarnation, where Mumbai-bred owner Hemant Phul takes inspiration from his hometown’s Bollywood industry. One wall is accented with slick pink swirls and lighting is kept nightclub-dim, even during the day. North Indian street-food snacks bear movie-biz monikers—a spicy lamb kebab is “Critics Choice,” while a roll-up of eggs, onions, and peppers is dubbed “Super Hit.”
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu