- READER REVIEWS
Master Grill International Restaurant Churrascaria
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Flushing-Main St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A carnivore’s nirvana, Master Grill entertains families with nightly live music. (And given the restaurant’s 1,000 seats, there’s plenty of space for high-energy little ones to boogie.) The international food and salad bar is always a hit.Note
Kids under 8 years old can enjoy the buffet for half the price.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu