Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
At Matador, the owners and chef are Cuban-American, the menu is predominantly Spanish, and the pear-mojito-fueled feel is Nuevo Latino New York. There are tapas at the bar and a menu featuring cornmeal-crusted fried oysters, roasted-corn-and-pumpkin tamales, and tamarind-and-panela-marinated pork loin.Happy Hour
Daily, 5 p.m.—8 p.m., 1/2 price tapas, sangria and draft beer
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu