- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 5pm-10pm; Fri, 5pm-2am; Sat, noon-2am; Sun, noon-10pm
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Matto means “madman” in Italian, but there’s nothing that crazy going on here—just good, reasonably priced (for the Hamptons) Italian food. The breezy eastern Long Island landscape provides a backdrop for the eatery, with woven leather chairs, pale pickled-wood floors, walls skirted by tall, white-paned windows, and a vaulted dining-room ceiling draped with creamy, opaque billowing fabric.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu