Mon-Wed, 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-10pm; Thu-Fri, 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sat, 11:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
You'll hear the names of several classic, expensive, Midtown Mexicans bandied about, but Maya is far superior to all of them. Chef-owner Richard Sandoval (who hails from Acapulco) established his reputation at Savann, but his talent has really exploded at Maya. He combines faithfully executed Mexican classics (these are harder to find in New York than you might think) with restlessly innovative dishes that challenge the palate. The authentic decorations were custom-made in Mexico.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus