Mon-Wed, 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-10pm; Thu-Fri, 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sat, 11:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
You'll hear the names of several classic, expensive, Midtown Mexicans bandied about, but Maya is far superior to all of them. Chef-owner Richard Sandoval (who hails from Acapulco) established his reputation at Savann, but his talent has really exploded at Maya. He combines faithfully executed Mexican classics (these are harder to find in New York than you might think) with restlessly innovative dishes that challenge the palate. The authentic decorations were custom-made in Mexico.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More