Mon-Wed, 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-10pm; Thu-Fri, 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sat, 11:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-4pm and 5:30pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
You'll hear the names of several classic, expensive, Midtown Mexicans bandied about, but Maya is far superior to all of them. Chef-owner Richard Sandoval (who hails from Acapulco) established his reputation at Savann, but his talent has really exploded at Maya. He combines faithfully executed Mexican classics (these are harder to find in New York than you might think) with restlessly innovative dishes that challenge the palate. The authentic decorations were custom-made in Mexico.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu