Medi Wine Bar
Mon, 11:30am-midnight; Tue-Fri, 11:30am-2am; Sat, 11am-2am; Sun, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.; 1 at 50th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
47th St. to 57th St., Broadway to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Joining the numerous Hell's Kitchen wine bars, Medi is an eclectic mélange of décor, cuisines, and ingredients. Through the wrought iron door, faux rustic tables abut white-painted brick walls. Conversation echoes off the white, subway-tiled open kitchen and neon-blue Venetian mirror behind the bar. The menu of charcuterie, tapas, and large plates also contains unexpected contrasts, such as risotto with wild mushrooms, Parmesan, and blueberries; a combination that exemplifies the restaurateurs' mission to experiment with different ingredients and cuisines found throughout the Mediterranean region.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu