Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Walker St. to 14th St., Bowery St. to Hudson St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
While this trendy corner spot may prepare Southeast Asian cuisine to go, locals know the best place to sample a dish is seated inside the lamp-lit, open-air dining room or at one of the surrounding sidewalk tables. With a prime view of Sixth Avenue, you can perfect the art of people-watching over vermicelli-packed summer rolls or a chili-and-lime-splashed shrimp and papaya salad. Fresh flavor combinations abound: A spicy squid entrée successfully pairs pineapple chunks with tomato slices in a tangy Thai basil sauce; tiger prawns gently curl out of their shells into a peppery broth of scallions and caramelized onion strands. Crave more sugar than spice? The Vietnamese iced coffee sweetened with condensed milk is an ideal summer-evening cooldown.Recommended Dishes
Shrimp papaya salad, $8; spicy squid, $7; caramelized tiger prawns, $18.50; Vietnamese iced coffee, $3.50
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More