Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Despite the distorted geography lesson your kids will get from the kooky map on the wall of this charming lower Madison café, you’ll certainly feel like you’re somewhere in Europe as you sample Chef Bernard Ros's innovative Mediterranean and French cuisine. The staff is incredibly sweet and will guide your young ones toward dishes like garlic shrimp or mussels while you select the more sophisticated Dover sole or halibut.Recommended Dishes
Sautéed monkfish, $22
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu