- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Houston to 23rd St., Ave. C to Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
Patricio Sandoval expands his tiny-taco domain downtown with this narrow taqueria built in the pale plywood style of the day, and offering takeout by the kilo. Try the pescado (tilapia, chile poblano, tomatillo-garlic mojo), named best fish taco in Manhattan by fish-savvy chef Eric Ripert .
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu