- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Houston to 23rd St., Ave. C to Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
Patricio Sandoval expands his tiny-taco domain downtown with this narrow taqueria built in the pale plywood style of the day, and offering takeout by the kilo. Try the pescado (tilapia, chile poblano, tomatillo-garlic mojo), named best fish taco in Manhattan by fish-savvy chef Eric Ripert .
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint