- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Houston to 23rd St., Ave. C to Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
Patricio Sandoval expands his tiny-taco domain downtown with this narrow taqueria built in the pale plywood style of the day, and offering takeout by the kilo. Try the pescado (tilapia, chile poblano, tomatillo-garlic mojo), named best fish taco in Manhattan by fish-savvy chef Eric Ripert .
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More