- READER REVIEWS
Mercado on Kent
This venue is closed.
The Basque taverna is helmed by chef Peru Almandoz, with Johnny Peralta (Balthazar) turning out bread for the toasts, sandwiches, and other carb-y items. Meat heads can dig into charcuterie, suckling pig, and — if you hit the day right — a grass-fed rib eye for two.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu