Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant
Hell's Kitchen's preeminent source for savory Ethiopian stews and the crepelike injera used to scoop them up has spawned an uptown outpost and a snug subterranean branch downtown, in the heavily trafficked midst of gyroland and cappucinoville. Combination platters are perfect for sharing, and the hand-to-mouth technique gives new meaning to the practice of breaking bread.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus