Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant
Hell's Kitchen's preeminent source for savory Ethiopian stews and the crepelike injera used to scoop them up has spawned an uptown outpost and a snug subterranean branch downtown, in the heavily trafficked midst of gyroland and cappucinoville. Combination platters are perfect for sharing, and the hand-to-mouth technique gives new meaning to the practice of breaking bread.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu