Meskerem Ethiopian Restaurant
Hell's Kitchen's preeminent source for savory Ethiopian stews and the crepelike injera used to scoop them up has spawned an uptown outpost and a snug subterranean branch downtown, in the heavily trafficked midst of gyroland and cappucinoville. Combination platters are perfect for sharing, and the hand-to-mouth technique gives new meaning to the practice of breaking bread.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up