Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Given the location and prime people-watching potential, we'd happily munch Cheez-its on Grand Central Terminal's spectacularly restored East Balcony. Thanks to Charlie Palmer and his seasonal American menu, we don't have to. Instead, there's wood-fired littleneck clams, raw shellfish platters, and tempura soft-shell crabs, with views of both the open kitchen and the star-studded ceiling.Note
Kitchen is closed Sunday.
At Metrazur, situated on the East Balcony of the famous transportation hub, celebrated chef Charlie Palmer deftly melds French and American flavors. The venue is versatile and can accommodate a rehearsal dinner for 160 guests or a cocktail party for 400. From $65 to $150 per person, plus a substantial additional charge to rent the complete Northeast Balcony, with panoramic views of Grand Central’s famous zodiac mural.
Littleneck clams, $9; seafood platter, $22; quick-charred tuna salad, $26
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama