- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Wed, noon-1am; Thu-Fri, noon-2am; Sat, 11am-2am; Sun, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Smoking Area
- Full Bar
Canal St. to 23rd St., Fourth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
Plenty of New York bistros model themselves after Paris in the twenties; this one harks back to New York of the seventies and eighties, with photos of Andy Warhol, menus soon to be decorated with vintage Esquire magazine covers, and a late-night menu.Extra
Reservations required for parties of 6 or more.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu