Mon-Sat, 11am-9pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
23rd St. to 35th St., Sixth Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
With food-truck crackdowns in full swing, another mobile eatery has crossed over to the brick-and-mortar realm: Mexicue. The concept combines Southern barbecue with Mexican fare, and the menu expands slightly on that of the truck, adding a couple of salads (choose from chicken, brisket, carnitas, or beans for your protein) to the taco and slider lineup. The simple, order-at-the-counter space has bright-orange walls to match Mexicue's bright-orange truck.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s