Mon-Fri, 5pm-3am; Sat, 11am-3am; Sun, noon-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at 30th Ave.
American Express, Discover, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Tea Time
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
MexiQ comes from Astoria restaurateurs Dimitri Paloumbis (Break Bar and Billiards) and Dino Philippou (Cavo), who hired consulting chef Julieta Ballesteros (Crema, MXco, Los Feliz) to put a truly southern spin on southern favorites like brisket (braised in tequila and oregano, and smoked in-house), ribs (rubbed in adobo, marinated in beer, and braised in banana leaves), and even fried chicken (crusted in cornmeal and dusted in ancho chile). To top it all off: 48 beer taps!
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu