Michael Jordan's The Steak House N.Y.C.
Mon-Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
If you’re looking for him, he ain’t there. But if you’ve come for great beef, that’s another story. A better slab of New York strip sirloin would be hard to find, no matter which train you board downstairs. And the spectacular restoration is almost as exciting as sitting courtside.Extra
The onetime gift shop has become a civilized spot for commuters and oenophiles to sample three-ounce tastes of wines like Carneros Creek "Las Brisas" Pinot Noir and Stony Hill Chardonnay.
Kitchen closes an hour before closing time.
New York strip steak, $46; rib-eye steak, $47
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up