Michael Jordan's The Steak House N.Y.C.
Mon-Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
If you’re looking for him, he ain’t there. But if you’ve come for great beef, that’s another story. A better slab of New York strip sirloin would be hard to find, no matter which train you board downstairs. And the spectacular restoration is almost as exciting as sitting courtside.Extra
The onetime gift shop has become a civilized spot for commuters and oenophiles to sample three-ounce tastes of wines like Carneros Creek "Las Brisas" Pinot Noir and Stony Hill Chardonnay.
Kitchen closes an hour before closing time.
New York strip steak, $46; rib-eye steak, $47
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s