Michael Jordan's The Steak House N.Y.C.
Mon-Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
If you’re looking for him, he ain’t there. But if you’ve come for great beef, that’s another story. A better slab of New York strip sirloin would be hard to find, no matter which train you board downstairs. And the spectacular restoration is almost as exciting as sitting courtside.Extra
The onetime gift shop has become a civilized spot for commuters and oenophiles to sample three-ounce tastes of wines like Carneros Creek "Las Brisas" Pinot Noir and Stony Hill Chardonnay.
Kitchen closes an hour before closing time.
New York strip steak, $46; rib-eye steak, $47
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu